Gift Guide - A few of my favorite things....



Hello, hello my blogger friends! I'm sharing my last gift guide with you today...I've chosen a few of my favorite things and each item on this list is under $175.00. Happy Shopping!

Are you excited for the holidays? We're getting a little snow storm here today in Boston. It is beginning to look like it's going to be a white Christmas!! (and an extra chilly winter)

1. I LOVE J. Crew necklaces. Nuff said!
2. How precious is this little girl crown? I came across this Etsy site today. Darling indeed.....
3. I live in scarves all winter! I wear them with all my sweaters...(pink is one of my favorite colors)
4. I need these!!
5. What pretty pink coasters! The perfect gift for the stylish someone on your list.
6. La Mer - I've always wanted to buy this face cream, even if I splurge on the little jar. I absolutely believe a great skin care regimen keeps you looking younger!!
7. I own this tote and love it!! I use it as my work bag. It perfectly fits my lap top and all the other trinkets designers carry around on a daily basis.
8. These Bass chukkas were stylish when I was growing up in the 80's and 90's. I think my boyfriend needs a pair! Every closet needs a few classics!