Versailles: The gardens


In celebration of our One Kings Lane sale I thought it might be nice to share a few more pictures from our trip to Paris from the spring.  We had a chance to visit Versailles again and the gardens never fail to amaze me.  I love the variety and the simplicity of the beauty created here.  They sky is my all time favorite part about this place.  Each time we have visited we have been greeted with the most beautiful sky and brisk sun drenched evenings.  I like to stay until well after the Palace closes so that we can enjoy the gardens basically alone, aside from a few stragglers and the French who are there to exercise.  
 






 Please take a minute to visit our sale- there are so many great pieces left!!


images by Christina for greige

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!