Distressed wood walls...


Good Monday morning friends....  it is beautiful out today and I hope that you are enjoying it!
I know this is a simple thing but I adore this wall and the little swing arm light!  The wall treatement is what really gets me.  I love the distressed wood walls they give a space a sense of history where there may have been none.  We used one in our cabana out by the pool and I love love it.  We had our family photos taken out there and I cannot wait to share with you!  It looks so cool!

Anyway- busy day ahead and just wanted to wish you a good morning and a good week!  The holidays are about to take us over so I am squeezing out the last bits of quite time and enjoying every single minute!  

Also, a quick Happy Birthday to my Mom!  xoxo

image via

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!