By Invitation Only: Patina


Patina is one of the most amazing things that is created over time.  They try to duplicate it but nothing beats the real thing.  That little chip or scratch that starts the process is so painful but soon it becomes a history that we never want to erase.  When I visit other countries I am always so impressed by the ability to have this patina without looking shabby or completely worn away.  Things have character and I love that.  I am not sure how long it takes, I suppose it is different for each, but I think that they have a special place among our other things and make everything seem real- really part of life not just staged or duplicated.




Please take a moment to stop by and see what the other lovely ladies have to say about the lovely patina!

images by christina for greige

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!