happenings....

I'm hopping on a plane in a bit for my ACE Hardware design expert position. We're brainstorming our 2014 color picks for the Clark+Kensington paint line!! Fun, fun!!

Here's a snapshot of what's going on in my world this week.....

I'm using these fabrics for pillows on a beautiful project. They'll be placed on a charcoal sofa. I'm liking the "off" colors.

My boyfriend and I took my kids to the "world famous" Marshfield Fair last week..good times!! I'm still a fan of the old school rides.....
I'm thinking I need to add a cornice to my window treatments in my bedroom design.
I'm purchasing a pair of these leopard beauties from Furbish Studio for my living room design.
My entire house is painted!! YAY. I went with the shade on the left in the living room and down the hallway!! It looks dramatic, I'm loving it! I can't wait to share some sneak peeks with you all!!

I'll be in meetings all day tomorrow so I won't have time to post!! Happy Weekend!! xx