Flea Market Sunday

We took some time this weekend to visit the flea market here in So. Cal.  This one is in Irvine at the Great Park and it is a perfect size for an easy Sunday morning.  We were not looking for anything special but we always seem to find something we cannot live without.  

I love old rope like this.. thick and well used.  I picked it up for a little display in my family room... love it!
 





I picked up a few small antlers to paint and mess around with.


This is my sis.. loved this vintage piece but a little over our budget this time.



Wanted this anchor piece..




This guy always has the best style.. Loved the mix!


We hit the farmers market afterwards for some sweet fresh fruit.


This is one of my favorite finds of the day.. I have been picking up amazing vintage pieces like this for something a little unique and fun to mix it up when I get dressed up.


We spent the rest of the day relaxing around the pool.. The afternoon light on the water is always something amazing.


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!