What I've been up to..


Wow I cannot believe it is Friday..  it has been quite a week and I have a lot left to do..  Anyway here is a little peek at what I have been up to this week.

I installed two different jobs this week and I am pretty sure this one is my favorite..  I love the colors and it came out the way I had imagined, which is always nice. You can see where it started below.




I just loved this succulent piece we made.  I have to have one made for me!

In other news we are moving forward at what seems an amazing rate on the pool area.  We had Brandon from Monkwood come and install our reclaimed wood wall in the cabana and I am in love with it! Everything still needs some finishing touches but once the cushion is made for the daybed he made and the pillows it is going to be an amazing oasis in there!  The "green" is coming tomorrow and I could not be more excited to see it in the place of the dirt that we have been living with for months. 




image via

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!