Lunch at Merci's Used Book Cafe

This is the first trip that I have gotten to visit the Used book cafe at Merci.  Each time we have been running late and closing down the store..  This time I was able to visit Merci, lets just say often (read 5 or 6 times), because it was just around the corner from our apartment.  If I lived there all the time I would be poor.. I love their stuff and my apartment would be amazing!!  We had a chance to have a late lunch there one afternoon and it was perfect!  We sat in my dream spot by the window over looking the door so I could see the people coming and going.  The waiter was sweet and the food was wonderful.  I loved it and vowed to stop again during out trip but never made it back to eat there. 

That day the little mini was getting a make over and so was the shop, which was super fun to watch unfold over the few times that we visited.






This was by far one of the best things I have ever eaten.  Amazing and perfect.

Don't miss our upcoming sale @greigeshopsale on instagram!


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!