Flea Market Sunday...


Sunday was a very very busy day!!  I hit the flea market in the morning only to find these sweet things!!  I am a sucker for LV and vintage pieces make my head spin a little!! She had a great selection and some Chanel pieces that made my heart skip a beat, unfortunately a little out of my budget! All in all it was a pretty good day- there were a few things on my wish list as always that I did not find but I got some fun pieces non the less.
 





It was gloomy all morning but that kept things a little more relaxed for the shopping.  I completely loved this space the lighting and furniture where fantastic!   




He hand makes the lights by adding in the mirror on each piece.  LOVE!



I bought a pair of these for inside our cabana.  I cannot wait for it to be complete so we can decorate and actually use it! 


I have completely fallen for these jeans from Gap that I picked up on Friday! 



After the flea market I stopped at the nursery quickly and fell in love with this hydrangea, I have a weakness for these too!


 These are two ladies that had to come home with me..  The little vintage bag is snakeskin and so so cute.


Vintage industrial lighting contact- genarogutierrez01@gmail.com 
images by christina for greige

Photobucket  

If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!