Thoughts on home

 No word yet, but I'm really hoping my house search ends soon!! I am, however, continuing to gather inspiration and concepts.  When a deal is sealed, I'll be ready to pounce on the place with a slew of ideas and a bit of sweat equity.

Here are my thoughts this week:

- The foundation for the interior color palette will be grey and white. I pinned that image of Jenna Lyons a while back. I was inspired by the colors (grey, white, cream, black and limed wood) and her message! I want to paint at least one room or area a warm grey shade. I'm really drawn to the the greyish-green shade Lee Klienhelter used in her home but I've always loved the grey plate wall at the Viceroy Hotel designed by Kelly Wearstler. 

- Secondly, I'll include sconces. Electrified or not, lighting is a key factor in creating a home with warmth and depth!

That's it for this week, but I'll continue to share my thoughts and wish list boards for my new home with you. They are a way for me to organize my thoughts but also to share my inspiration with you!!

Sconces: White one, Wheat