Pretty pink, please

I started my day off with a delightful client meeting. She embraced her own style and wasn't afraid of color! Her home had loads of character and she had a great eye for one of a kind vintage finds! That's always a bonus in my world. We got to talking about colors for her home, prints, schemes and all that design "stuff", which got me thinking about the idea of introducing one colorful upholstered piece into a room. I think pops of color look best balanced with neutrals, and moments of peace, not everything in your design should shout for equal attention.

Come March, I crave the shades of pretty blooms and fresh grass. I definitely think I see a pink upholstered "something" in my near future and hopefully home! I've been saving an array of inspirational images this winter....


I helped choose this punchy pink shade with white piping for my friend Sarah, from Lil Hoot blog. (Sarah has fabulous taste! How cute is this photo of her french bulldogs?)

These metal chair's look fab in pink. Hmm, not sure if that's an actual shutter but it feels out of place to me!
India Hick's home
Love the design of Lee's sofa. Custom, custom indeed.. I also love the idea of an over sized coffee table.