Happenings...

Hello loves! I hope your week is off to a great start. I've been running around...it's not a bad thing to be busy. I wanted to share some happenings 'round here. First up, are design boards I recently finished for a bed-room revamp. I've devised a classic, bohemian mix with shots of color. We're going to attempt to paint a lamp a la Bunny Williams style. The color above is a bit off. I'll most likely match the Tulu textile print.
I'll be sure to share the final photos of this project with you in a couple of months.  We're working on this project with a budget but isn't that how most of us live? I know I do! (but of course dream as though I don't).


Here's a peek at another project. I was very happy with the hex-tile!!
Finally, I snuck in some great vintage shopping yesterday with my assistant. I scored this heavy, gold plated necklace for $8 along with some other amazing finds for one of my clients!