By Invitation Only: Daydreamer


There is no need to trade places and I am sure it is no mystery what I would like to do if I could do anything.  Live in Paris, own a beautiful apartment in Paris while I am still young enough to really enjoy it!  I love the idea of a slightly worn exterior with a beautiful interior awaiting a special touch.
 

Beautiful vintage wood floors and molding everywhere!


A sweet little Vespa to run around on...



I would shop all day at the fleas to furnish it with the most fun and beautiful pieces!



I would spend my evenings in beautiful gowns just lounging around and relaxing with friends and family, almost no need to go out!
 

images via


Please take a moment to stop by and see what the other lovely ladies have been dreaming about!



Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!