Shelter Loves...


Here's what I have my eye on this week...

1. Henri Maik paintings like this one in Liz Caan's home. I presented this artist to a client! This french born painter's style depicts colorful animals and folklore inspired drawings. I ADORE his overscaled pieces but not the price tag of 35,000 a pop!
3. The Jules dress at Crewcuts. How can I not buy my little daughter this adorable frock? It's aptly named Jules! (my nickname)
4. I also love the elephant bangle
5. I would wear these with cropped jeans....wish I was going someplace warm this winter.
6. I love anything woven these days...A pair of these lamps from Shades of Light would look beautiful flanking a bed.
7 + 8. West Elm's new rug collection, these two are my favorites. I just used the Ikat design in a client's home and it looked perfect!! (see sneak peek client below)


2/3/4/5/6/7/8