Shelter Loves 11.15.12

Here's what I'm pinning, loving, pinning this week. If you're looking for more design inspiration be sure to follow my boards on Pinterest. In the meantime here's the skinny on the bling above!

1. Stylistically J.Crew pretty much nails it for me, mix in an edgy pair of faux leather pants and I'm all set wearing almost anything from their site! I may need to add this necklace to my bauble collection. Being a single momma I don't get much for Christmas, (really I'm ok with that) I guess that doesn't mean I can't buy a present for my self once in a while! ;)
2. I love Barrie Benson's designs and this red door at her home is AMAZING, hardware and ALL!
3. Lauren Merkin's clutch is the perfect staple for any wardrobe! I have about six clutches that I rotate when going out, I'm loving this embossed lizard kelly green beauty.
4. Scattering bowls of vintage ornaments is a great way to add some holiday flair to your home.
5. Oh Tory, I do love your shoes!! And your shoe boxes for that matter.
6. This is a clever idea, remove your closet for a stylish console, that's if you can give up the coat storage. I'm loving the pulls on this piece!
7. My newest style icon?? Giovanna Battaglia, she's fierce and fearless. I love that.
8. Wish list! See #1, for thoughts on the matter. via Kate Spade



xx