One King's Lane - Ivy and Vine

I have to say one of my favorite aspects of having my own design business and blogging is the number of kind people I've gotten to know through the web. The design world is smaller then you realize and has put me in contact with a diversity of interesting people that have now become business and blogging friends. It could be in part because we share much in common including our aesthetic, appreciation for great design and the desire to grow and run our own business while trying to juggle a zillion other things! Heather Hogan Roberts of Ivy and Vine has absolutely become one of those friends. She's got fabulous style and is doing an amazing job of growing and running Ivy and Vine, all while being a great mommy to her little ones. Heather spends her days hand selecting and re-inventing vintage and classic pieces for your home.  I love her one of a kind picks, they'll truly transform any space. One King's Lane is hosting a tastemaker tag sale that starts tonight at 9 pm EST with a selection of her refurbished pieces. Below is a sneak peek and a few life style shots of how they could look in your home.
I love this light aqua and orange color combo!