making a list...



As my birthday and the holidays inch closer I always feel the need to asses what I have done this year.  There are so many things I want to accomplish and share that I don't seem to get to.  There are also so many things that I have done this past year and I am thankful that I have been able to share many of them with you my lovely readers.  I have been thinking that I need to compile a list (I have tried it before) of things I would like to accomplish for the year not a resolution list but a list of dreams and ideas to be realized and developed.  Do you have list?  Is it written or mental?  I will admit I love lists, I am a list maker, I have been all my life.  I love to write them out to get my ideas straight and my focus in the right place.  

Aside from that I thought you might like a little dining room inspiration to get you kick started for the upcoming entertaining whirlwind we are all about to embark on.  Isn't this beautiful and simple?

image via
Photobucket