Exercise your right + Inspiration

It still blows my mind that the 19th Amendment wasn't enacted until 1920! I consider my right to vote a privilege. Whatever your party affiliation, make sure to rock your vote today!! (that goes for the guys too) 

"The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex."

I also feel fortunate to be a woman running my own growing design business! Here are a few design icons in their creative spaces who I admire for their strong business sense, forward thinking, creative ideas and individualism!! 

Tory Burch ( I LOVE her office)
Windsor Smith
Aerin Lauder
Frances Elkins
Jenna Lyons
Estee Lauder and an interesting article about her beginnings!
An older shot of Kelly's office
Kelly Wearstler in her current design studio
image via L.A. times