Cottage Love 4


I guess I'm cheating a wee bit because architecturally speaking this isn't a cottage, but it still has a bit of chic cottage feel to me with it's mix of high and low - old and new vibe! Either way I like the graphic quality (I'm actually about to shoot a project where I used a similar Kelly Wearstler rug), color use and the overall look of this home by designer Maria Barros. It's featured in the October/November 12' issue of Adore Magazine. 


These dining chairs are killer.....I need to find the original designer but for a similar look: Milo Baughman originals pop up on 1st dibs now and then. You'd have to search for a correct dining height.

If I ever need them in my life, these bar stools are on my wish list. They also come in cream leather,  which would be my first choice! Find them here.