under construction

This may very well be my most boring post I ever post..
I warn you now

I am so tapped out of energy and blog ideas, I decided to lull you to sleep with pictures of projects currently under construction...

here's what on my camera roll this week...

*******
client awesome got new drapes, new chairs, new art, and a new layered living room rug....
its coming along lovely!




The newest member to the Amber Interiors Client family just got a fat shipment of some STUNNING stuff...
this is only a smidgen of the goods....trust me when I say...you'll die when this project wraps up






AND...I am gearing up for a pretty gorgeous master bedroom install. The paint and the light fixtures went up today....think serene, metallic, sumptuous love nest 


here are some drapes I installed a while ago that I thought were worth sharing, same client


and folks....
that's all I got!