Inspired - Mario Testino


I love photography! In fact it's on my bucket list to someday take a class and learn more about this art form. I'm very much looking forward to the Mario Testino exhibit at the MFA in Boston this Fall. He's such a creative and influential force. (read more below) It opens on 10.21. I always feel a bit anxious this time of year. The past two Fall seasons have been ones of drastic change and heartbreak for me. I'm focusing on the positive and hoping this Fall will be quite the opposite and turn out amazing. I'm moving from my home, so on that front a big change is in store. This exhibit will definitely be a positive to look forward to. In fact I think I may use some of his work as a starting point and design concept for my new place. (which I need to find, something else causing me a bit of trepidation)

And to all of you who got your kiddies off to school for their first day today, hope it went well!!!

I'm looking forward and remembering: "let your faith be bigger then your fear" and everything will turn out okay!! even better then okay!


I would love to have one of his fashion photographs in my home!
All images from Mario Testino's website.