there has been talk...









Over the past few weeks there has been talk of one of my favorite places in the world..  there has been talk of France and Paris around here.  We have been talking about taking sometime and visiting and shopping to bring things back from this place that I love.  My heart beats a little faster each time it comes up.  Yes there are projects here and there are many many things going on but when talk like this starts a girl cannot help but to get excited and her brain starts to really turn and see what can be done.  It is a little dream of mine and I am going to make it work.... soon.

These are some images of my last trip to Paris (I have many so I hope I have not shared any of these before) and they bring back memories.  Wishing you a wonderful day filled with talk of the future!

Photobucket