Wish list..LONDON


Do you have a wish list? I'm sure you do! I love to travel, and am always excited to stumble upon unique and inspiring boutiques, so I was THRILLED to discover Shopikon. It's a genius site and phone app that does the research for you. Shopikon celebrates the independent retailer and the shopping experience in cities around the Globe.

I've always dreamed of taking off to London, and here's why...
1. THE AMAZING ARCHITECTURE AND THOSE ADORABLE LITTLE SPORTS CARS
2. TO VIEW THE STREET FASHION, FIRST HAND
3. TO TAKE IN THE HISTORY AND HERITAGE

PHILLO

4. THE SHOPPING. LONDON IS FULL OF AMAZING BOUTIQUES. I COULD SPEND DAYS PERUSING ALL OF THE SHOPS. HERE'S A PEEK AT A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER SHOP. I'D BE INSPIRED BY THE COLORS, TEXTURES AND DISPLAY.


CLICK ICON FOR ALL THE DETAILS + INFO!!

cheers!