Santa Monica flea market


We spent the better part of the morning at the flea market on Sunday.  This was my first time to Santa Monica flea market and it was pretty successful as far as shopping.  It was a small group of vendors but there was a pretty good selection.  I found a lot of textiles and pillows which is always fine by me as those are a few of my favorite things!  We even had a few celebrity sitings which made for a fun morning.


This booth was from elements- he had some really great pieces and I had a chance to talk with him which was nice once we had circled the market twice.  I am looking forward to seeing him at Long Beach as he is expecting some pieces to come in from France in a week or so!



I was so close to buying this set of Lucite tables..  so fun!



I picked up a pillow with the embroidered dragons on it- love it!


 (please excuse the dumpsters)


I totally love this mix.  So fun for a girls room or beach house!

the pillows are from Indian Pink



We also discovered another small but really great flea market in Anaheim off of Lincoln and Lemon.  Some of the best finds of the day are from there!  Once I get a chance to go through all of my stuff I will have to share some things with you.

all images taken with instagram check us out @greigedesign

Location for Santa Monica Airport Flea Market
South side Santa Monica Airport
Airport Avenue off of Bundy
Exit 10 Frwy Bundy South, Right on Airport Avenue

Photobucket