Kitchen pendants


So I am in the beginning design stages of my kitchen remodel.  Which I am super excited about but there are many very important decisions to make.  The sooner the better considering the lead time on some of these pieces!!  The first thing I had to figure out was my cabinet colors and the counters..  done there just need to get all of the pricing together (I will post those as soon as I make the final final decisions based on the cash).  But I have quickly moved onto lighting.  I love lighting!  So there is a small nook area that needs a chandelier and then we need to add pendants over the new island. 

My first choice on the chandelier is below..  this one if from Arteriors but I might have to adjust considering the price... (oops I always go based on looks for myself first then try to figure out pricing- it can be easier that way sometimes but in this case it is not really going to work).  Aside from that isn't she beautiful!  Another choice is the hand made piece above from Cleveland Art.  I have several pieces from them in my house (they made the amazing lights in my master bath) and I love them as each is a unique work of art.
 

So I like this one for a pendant but I am not sure about cleaning the shade and it may not be quite right but it sure is cute!
  This is one of my all time favorites from Cisco Brothers!  Love but it may be too small for there..


Another contender but it might be over done.  I have seen these in all kinds of kitchens...


I love this piece from Arteriors- new and fabulous!

Another Arteriors piece very similar to the Cisco piece but a bit larger...


This is fun and new from Arteriors too..
 Then there is the large bling that I decided half way through this post might work over the table in the nook too... 
 


Any suggestions?  I like the idea of mixing something a little fancy with something more industrial.  Lighting is the most visual accessory in a room next to artwork and I like to keep things interesting!



Photobucket