upholstery...









I am so excited today is the big day that I take my sweet new sofa to the upholsterer!  I know that sounds crazy but it took me a while to decide on the fabric and then the pillows and so now that the fabric has arrived I am so excited to get this project underway.  I chose a dark charcoal linen for the sofa and one of Windsor Smith's new fabrics from Kravet for pillows, Kaveka in Java.  I am going to mix in some vintage fabrics with them. 

It is going to be a completely different look for my space as my sofa now is slipcovered in natural linen.  Very exciting around here!  I will also be picking up some other pieces that I have been waiting for so I can finally take some photos of the new and improved dining room too.

What do you think?  Very dramatic right?
Photobucket