Sneak Peek - Shelter Project

Hello, hello. It's been a busy week. Sorry for the late posts..I had an install this morning! Installs are always a bit nerve wracking of course because I want everything to turn out perfectly. Here's a peek (I quickly snapped these with my i-phone) at an amazing job I've been working on! These clients are a pleasure. I need to finish the project up with accessories and artwork but we're almost there. A number of the items were custom designed by SHELTER. The rug was a custom size (it's a Kelly Wearstler pattern) as was a number of the furniture pieces (ex: the family room ottoman), the window treatments and of course the pillows! I'm going to have it professionally shot soon and will surely share those photos. (but only after they've been submitted to a publication first!). Happy (almost) Friday! xx.