TOP 5's with Meg & Erika!


Who is ready for Round 2 of "Top Fives"???

I AM!

I got Meg from Mimi & Meg 

&


indulge
*********
Hello! 
Meg here from MIMI+MEG. I have an obsession with offices so finding five spaces that I love was easy.

Enjoy!

The offices of Lonny in Lonny. Pretty much obsessed with this office.

This is the office space of the owner of the amazing Atlanta shop (and online site) Pieces, Lee Kleinhelter. Love the wallpaper. More images & article in Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles. Magazine.

Williamsburg home of illustrator Bernadette Pascua and fashion photographer Andrew Stinson. I need a smoky ghost chair! Photo via their feature on Design*Sponge.

Victoria Thompson's Greenwich Village apartment in LonnyPhotos by Patrick Cline.


Office of Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti founder of Vivre. 
I love how the large windows let in tons of light, and all of the fun eye candy all over the office!
 Image via Sept/Oct 2011 Lonny, photo by Patrick Cline

Thanks Meg!!! 


And now........

another ADORBS bloggin, stylin, creative queen

http://smallshopstudio.com/blog
Hey play-ahs, it's Erika from small shop! Thanks for joining me for this little Top 5 mash-up of my fave office spaces. Believe me, it was tough to select just 5! But I was able to narrow it down to these picks, all very much moi and perhaps at least one that will surprise you? Maybe?

I don't think anyone would be surprised that Kelly Wearstler's office is my all-time favorite, as it inspired me with my own office décor. The super-sized abstract, the warm pops of color, and the mix of furniture styles would spur anyone's imagination. Basically, she rocks.

Any room that combines a pair of Platner chairs with a smoked glass/brass coffee table is going to be high on my list, but adding the cowhide and Bergère chairs against a clean white backdrop is a thing of beauty.

This one might surprise some folks as it's much more traditional and girly than is typically my style. But the mustard yellow velvet upholstered chair is yummy, and who wouldn't love a big console behind a desk with a pair of pretty brass lamps? It all makes me feel warm and fuzzy (and that's a good thing).

I'm willing to bet that this den is on thousands of others' Top 5 offices. The rich black walls and Jean de Merry chandelier add so much drama that your creative juices would have to be stirred! Of course the brass etageres and Lucite desk are the best possible additions, IMHO.

This space was in Ms. Jimmy Choo's London flat and it's the perfect little home office nook in my opinion — knock-out contemporary art with a mix of furniture styles and a pop of color. But maybe it's the fact I want her life that makes this that much more appealing!

Thanks for inviting to me play, Amber!



Thanks for Playin Lovers

Come back tomorrow for some Top 5 LIVING ROOMS!!!!!