Fun stuff

Sorry for not checking in yesterday....G decided to start her terrible two's right on time. Actually she was a bit early...she has been throwing screaming tantrums for the past week and my nerves are shot!!

She kept showing me these signs that something was up with her. She went from sleeping for 3 plus hours at naps to refusing them completely, and screaming herself to sleep at night. 
She was doing some weird shit like fall asleep on her bedroom rug and not in her crib...which was freaking me out.
 Anyways I went and bought her a big girl bed yesterday in desperation to try anything and guess what??

The Tantrum Monkey slept ALL NIGHT without a peep and like a big girl in her big girl bed!!!!


This is good news for many reasons but most importantly......

I FINALLY GET TO DESIGN MY LITTLE GIRLS BIG GIRL BEDROOM!!!!!

Oh my, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this day. I still have not come up with the perfect plan yet although I know for certain it involves this fabric....i think



stay tuned for this design board coming your way..

Speaking of design boards, wanna see one I just finished for my clients Living Room


stay TUUUUUUUUNED