Latest Obsession: Wing chairs





I have totally become obsessed with the open back wing chair.  I have seen them around and have been using them very often in my work.  Some of my favorites are the grey leather from Crate and Barrel, our  Holt in linen, Lauren Liess's Mad Hatter wing chair and a pair of wing chairs from Suzanne Rheinstein in her New York apartment.  

love this look and I have been searching and searching for something to add to my living area that would give me this look without the big price tag.  I found a pair of these beauties at the flea market on Sunday and they have sparked a design revolution in my family room...  They are a great smaller scale and beg to be slip covered right now, the pink is not for me and someday I will upholster them in a beautiful grey linen.   For now I am thinking a crisp tight fitting white slipcover.  




What do you think?  Do you like??


Photobucket