Visiting France and a new friend...







I am so excited as my trip is coming up so quickly!!! Less than 4 weeks and I will be in France!!! (see all of the exclamation) I am traveling with my mom and my younger sister, which is so exciting to have a wonderful girlie trip! We have made arrangements to stay in an apartment in the 1st Arr., which I am hoping will make us feel like we have moved there even if it is only for a short time.

Shopping has started for the perfect shoes, sweaters, jeans, and anything else we can label with "trip" needs. Not that there won't be tons of shopping while we are there but a girl needs to be prepared to see the world, even if no one else is looking.


We have also scheduled a few days with Miss Sharon from My French Country Home, which I am over the moon about! Sharon is out in Normandy and has a wonderful weekend planned for us when we get to her home! After visiting Giverny, Sharon is picking us up for a little afternoon of shopping and dinner at her home which is sure to be AMAZING! We will be staying in her beautiful guest cottage.  The next morning bright and EARLY we will be going to the local Brocante Fairs to shop our little hearts out. We are finishing it all off with a picnic lunch.








Can you say perfection? If you are going to France and want a personalized wonderful experience you must contact her....I am calling her my new Best Friend (mostly because I am so jealous of her life that I must get closer to have a really good look at what I am missing!)  Not really I am very excited to have such a great opportunity to meet wonderful people all the time through the blogging community it is amazing what I had been missing all those years without it! I cannot wait to ask her all about her life, her garden and all things French.





I will do my very best to post more about our plans soon!

All images from Sharon at My French Country Home
Photobucket