Emerson's room - design boards



 Here is the plan for Emerson's room, the walls are painted and ready to go. I also already have some of the other elements. The concept for her room was the idea of bunnies and deer emerging into a summery garden from the "enchanted forest". Make sense? Good.

1. Scalloped window treatments with a pom-pom detail.
2. Art work via lovemaki.bigcartel {found via this is glamorous}
3. I am going to paint the dresser lemon yellow
4. Light pink paint - ben moore, mellow pink,
 - the charcoal fabric is for the custom designed headboard. It will have a medium pink contrast welt.
 - Kelly Wearstler - in confetti from Lee Jofa on an upholstered chair
5. I purchased this amazing bunny via Etsy from Dimdi. My sister also had an adorable deer painted for Emerson by the same artist.
6. I am going to design a custom headboard similar to this!
7. I purchased these great letter press words. Each type was designed and signed by the artist. {will provide site}. I am going to hang them above the bed, each will have a hot pink mat.
8. + 9. Bunny Pillow via Unica Home, Deer - room's mascot, via HomeGoods. I purchased this when I was pregnant, not knowing if I was having a boy or a girl.
10. Bob Collins yellow lattice will be used for a large bed pillow. {maybe a bolster - not sure yet}
11. Inspiration for an artwall above the crib - It will be a collage of deer and bunny prints by various
artists
12. Palm leaf chandelier. I found one very similar on ebay and had it sprayed last year.
13. I want to add this David Hicks - hexagon wallpaper someplace as an accent.
14. Pink gourd lamp. I also already have a great pierced white lamp.
15. Bedding will be simple and scalloped with a ruffle bed skirt in shades of pink and white.
16. I have a fun fluffy wool shag carpet in the room it's perfect for little, bare feet.

got to run and get my kiddos!!