The following day...

Can you even begin to imagine how it would feel to win an oscar?  Often times I admire the lives of the rich and famous, although I'm not sure how happy a person can be living in a world without privacy. {maybe I could get used to it} What do you think about last night's results? It's fun, if only for a few hours to be swept away with "their" world.


 The above photograph of Faye Dunaway was taken in 1977 by photographer Terry O'Neil, Dunaway's then long time boyfriend. Dunaway is relaxing by the pool at The Beverly Hills Hotel the day after she won the oscar for best leading actress in The Network.
What do you think is running through her mind?


While I'm on the topic of Terry O'Neil, I thought I'd share, a fabulous photo of Brigitte Bardot. The first shot is the original photograph by O'Neil, below is the image blown up in a private residence! I would love to incorporate one oversized photograph by a famous photographer into my home design someday.


image: New England Home