Who's part of the Cool Crowd

Hey!, How many of you are gonna be the ones to say...
"Oh, dude...I totally was one of the first people to follow her blog, I basically discovered her blog...I am so cool Blah blah blah"

Tell you what....Lets have a contest....who can tell the most people about my secretly undiscovered and cool blog?
For every 10 people you get to follow my blog you win a super secret mind blowing prize.
I am giving away a CAR freshener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its the cool thing to do to follow my damn blog so do it... www.bleachblack.com has linked me and look at how F-ing cool they are!
`
Speaking of cool, The LB Flea was all in all a pretty good day. Saw a lot of amazing things....took a lot of pictures of ugly stuff and bought everything I thought was cool. Plus I got to hang with the BFF which is always amaze-balls.

Here is what I loved!








Here is what I bought...