Happenings...

I am so tired of even thinking about last year!! {if you are a regular to my blog I'm sure you picked up on the clues that my life was a bit of a disaster the past three months}. I didn't have a chance to do much for myself, blog, home!! I was focused on my personal life, my babies and my business!! Don't get me wrong, I love my business and blogging but this January I am going to focus on refreshing things on the home front a bit!!! Not too much because my ultimate goal is to MOVE to a bungalow {or something with that feel} with my children this year, but I need to at least finish my little girl's room....!! {I am going to paint it tomorrow!} I thought this room above was sweet and reminded me of the direction I am heading with the deer and bunny inspiration. I am also loving feminine details and pink right now.   Pink is definitely the new neutral this year!!!

{I'm also finished with commenting on last year, I am all about looking ahead right now!! ;)}
also: look for changes and a new image for my blog very soon!!

Image: Traditional Home