Wish List: Donna from A Perfect Gray

It is so nice to find a friend who's interests are so similar!!  Please join me in welcoming Donna from A Perfect Gray who is sharing her lovely holiday wish list with us...

Hello Greige fans, it's Donna from A Perfect Gray! I think of myself as Greige's lil' sis (only because she's been blogging longer). I'm all about decor, antiques, and art, and I'm forever searching for that perfect shade of gray. Today, I'm delighted to share my personal Christmas wish list with you....

I adore this antique gold-plated brass cuff by Zara Terez. It's called "The Met". Wouldn't it be awesome with a crisp white tailored shirt and jeans? Santa baby, you know I'd look good in this....

This yummy bronze bench by Nate Berkus. Perfect for a vanity seat and that bronze velvet is my favorite color companion to gray.
A Linoleum Block Print by Rob Delamater. Check out his prints and monotypes on Lost Art Salon, a fabulous - and affordable - art resource.
I used to make weekly trips to my local library to drool on study this fantastic book - until it disappeared one day. I really need my very own copy of Billy Baldwin Decorates. You do, too.
A python tray from Zhush, the perfect thing to mix in with antique and vintage pieces for little sass.
I'm a lover of collage! Isn't this snappy little jacket from Paste just wonderful? Denise's line of fashion collages would look awesome in a dressing room....I just wish I had one.
A white cow hide rug. No link here, because I don't know a source for reasonably priced white hides...but I'd be all over this rug if I did...
This gray and white pillow from My Sparrow, in Barbara Berry's Poetical fabric. A 'perfect' color!

And last, but by no means least:  Jamie Cullum. Not a CD. Not a video. I want Jamie Cullum. With piano in tow. Singing 'Photograph'. To me. In person. 'Cause this year? I've been really, really good.



Photobucket