Gift Guide - a little something for everyone!

Hello, hope you're having a great week. Thank god it's Thursday right? now I don't have to feel guilty about having a glass of wine at five on the nose. I'm not going bananas with gifts this year, so I kept my gift guide short and sweet. I also assumed you aren't a millionaire so everything on my list is affordable!

1. Necklace by Fragments available through Neiman Marcus 
2. Letter-pressed {my favorite} personalized stationery through Color Box Design
3. Enchanted Buck measuring cups - Anthropologie
4. Graphic Tie - Barney's New York
5. A creatively colorful collection of short stories - Kate Spade
6. Yummy - Splurge for the shipping on Laduree's macaroons
7. Adorable horse friend for the kiddies - Anthropologie
8. Handmade Soft and comfy cotton scarf {the only kind} thorough Etsy shop, Knit Frekkles
9. I love the re-imaged vintage photographs available through JKL design.