Picture Perfect - Room(s) of the week!


I don't tend you use my blog as a personal sounding board but if you're a fellow blogger you may agree that blogging does provide a "sort of" therapeutic escape. This has been one of the worst weeks of my entire life. It's amazing how some things in life are truly out of our control. It was supposed to be a happy week, my birthday is today, but the last thing I am going to do is celebrate. This "picture perfect" post is a short "virtual home tour", instead of one room.  I needed to post these warm, comforting images today.

 I truly want this blog to be a place that you all come for inspiration. I hope you enjoy my selected images and thank you for being so great. I always appreciate your comments. This blog wouldn't exist without YOU! So do bear with me if my posts are a little lean over the next few weeks. xx.
Eddie Ross has a way of making everything look welcoming.
Images: RED Door: is one of my reader's homes, that's for letting me know Ann-Marie. via Urban Grace, Paul Costello, Lonny Mag, Elle Decor, Jay Jeffers