Lavender + Lilac

Aren't these flowers gorgeous? {inspiring wedding colors}

I'm drawn to certain colors at different times..who knows why? When I was pregnant it was pink {i guess that's not hard to figure out}. I'm most likely subliminally seduced with fashion and shelter magazines..this month's obsession is with lavender + lilac..{I'm guessing I'm craving cooler colors because of the crazy heat} not necessarily by entire rooms swathed by these colors but small touches!



I discovered this week that my favorite Sister Parish fabric - Burma is now available in lavender! {they've added a number of colors}


{ these walls might be a bit much after a while, but I'm loving the pillow, romans' + headboard}


{an oldie but goodie}

images: Veranda - scanned by Shelter, My Ideal Home, book - I'm looking up the name, Harper's Bazaar - August 2010, Domino, Decor Pad