THREE BOOKS - JUNE'S RECOMMENDED

I have a love for food, cooking and entertaining..there's something about creating food with your own ideas and hands and enjoying the outcome with friends and family that feeds the soul. I thoroughly delight in sipping a glass of wine, while planning and preparing a meal for simply my family or a party of twenty..{although I will admit that's a bit more stressful}. Besides during the holidays, I seem to entertain more throughout the summer, so I couldn't settle on one fabulously, inspirational entertaining/cook book, so I've opted to share three!

The always perfectly pulled together designer Joe Nye has taken his talents to the table this Spring with a wonderful book on table settings, flowers and amazing party planning ideas with his recently released book Flair. The divine cover is just a hint of what lies inside this jem of a book.

My second choice is from caterer extraordinaire to the stars, Lulu Powers, her simple, beautiful, straightforward creations will inspire you all year long. I love the fresh, clean ideas in this book!



{click to enlarge - yum..i love million dollar anything!}

This U.K. born former model and chef has created a brilliant {like that} mix of delicious recipes organized around the four seasons!

Enjoy, Bon Appetite + Happy Weekend!

Julie

Images: All images from the listed designer's site.