SoWa Vintage Market - Boston

I live about twenty miles from Boston, so I venture into the South End for brunch and the SoWa open Market every now and then. I thought I'd share a few shots from my trip last Sunday. We started our day with brunch + a spicy bloody Mary at Gas Light. I love French Bistro's..then my friend, children {I'm starting them early} and I walked down to the market....here's a snippet of our day..

This original map is also available in a print at The Roving Home! {would look cool in a child's room or study}


Tripod Lamp also available through The Roving Home. {an inspiration shot below}




My little "curly blond" assistant, preferred to push his carriage! I often drag him to flea markets and vintage shops, he seems to enjoy it {especially if he scores a match box car or two}! Also, pictured is my good friend, she was checking out a trio of gold leaf tables!



I almost snagged an elephant garden stool. I've wanted to purchase one for my porch for a while. Circa Who, also has a great selection! {below image}




I did purchase this beautiful over sized hobnail vase {i love all things hobnail} from Timeless Settings. I envision filling it with huge peonies or hydrangeas. I quickly clipped some flowers from my yard today! {below image}

of Note: I also collect + wear chunky vintage jewelry, which they had a pretty decent selection of.
The images below are a bit dark but there was also quite a bit of vintage glass, signage and furniture being sold!

liked the "hot pink" lust sign {above - very Sixx Design don't you think?}

peace out for now..have a great day!