Double Take..

Yesterday I was flipping through the June issue of Coastal Living when the nursery photo's of swimsuit designer Marysia Reeves baby's room stopped me in my tracks..I couldn't believe how many elements were similar to my son's room that I designed three years ago. You may have seen the shots of my little guy's room featured on La Dolce Vita - May 09'.

- zebra rug, the horizontal stripes, the lamb, the white canvas drapes, the crib design

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not implying anything here, I just thought it was a strange coincidence..I guess great design minds sometimes think alike!

Here are some other photos of Marysia's "surfer chic" {one of my favorite styles} home!

I absolutely love the turquoise interior of these cabinets!

More beach friendly design moments from this month's Coastal Living!

And also a home designed by Sasha Emerson

LOVE designer Sasha Emerson's collection of Madeline Weinrib rugs! Swoon!

Images: Scanned by Shelter via Coastal Living