In the garden part I - Container Inspiration

{foliage works well in shady areas}

We've actually had a "Spring" in Boston this year, typically we don't. The temps usually leap from 50 to 80 within a matter of days, {without much in between}, so this year I've had a chance to get a jump on my gardening. I thought I'd add a "garden" to my weekly posts for the next three weeks. {look for 1.2.3}. My goal is to finish up my containers soon, they are such an easy way to add drama and color to your garden, porch, entrance or balcony. Here's some inspiration. Most garden centers should be well equipped to help you with the names of the pictured plants..{I've included a few}

{Roof top}

Better Homes and Gardens included the plant types for us!






{I usually plant herbs on my back porch, they also work well indoors if you don't have any green space outdoors}

{A modern approach}

{Container Breakdown}

Images: Martha Stewart 1-4, Real Simple, Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart, ?, Country Living, Martha Stewart, Country Living, Country Living, Martha Stewart, ?, ?